Monday 20 August 2012

Simple and striking Art for the walls......

We recently did some DIY in our office, the freshly painted Farrow & Ball walls, albeit a gorgeous colour, were looking a bit bare, and with not a big stash of petty cash, we created this impressive Pantone picture for less then £50!

Here's how you can create one for yourself!

Firstly grab yourself a Pantone Postcard Book Amazon seam to be the cheapest.




Then, pic out your favorite colours, laying them in rows of odd numbers, as odd numbers tend to look better, e.g 3x3 or 5x5.




Once you have decided your layout take a quick pic so you don't forget (top tip!)

Now, I love a bargain who doesn't! I have scoured the internet and I believe that I have found the best and cheapest picture framing place in the UK! Picture Frames Expres.

Measure the postcards, pick which frame you like, the colour of the mount etc etc and away you go!  The first time I did this I completely messed it up and got myself confused, being slightly blonde, if you like I are a complete techno phoebe, then don't worry, give them a call, they are very helpful.

Ta dah! Out new Pantone Pic.

Why not give it a bash!

x



No comments: