Monday 5 November 2012

Personalized wedding favour bags..............

For those of you who follow us, you will know that we recently had a huge order (for little old us) 125 personalized wedding favor bags. The grooms are my very close friends and I was honored to share their special day with them.

It was fabulous! After the very touching and emotional service, the guests walked down a marble stair case to be greeted by the best men offering a cocktail can of either Gin or vodka and Tonic, a bag of nuts and a packet of biscuits in The Friendly Party Bag Co's favor bag, a light refreshment while we hopped on to a coach, to get to the party venue.

I though I would share some pics with you, unfortunately I did'nt snap Toby and Ben with a bag! :(

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Toby and Ben all the very best for the future, and lots and lots of love xx

Busy best men and bags fillers.
Me and my besties. x

Best man.
Lovely Ladies.






1 comment:

Mandy said...

Awww very cute! That was so nice of you. :D

Mandy